Friday, October 8, 2010

Week 4 Homework

I've been experimenting with sunrises. I like to frame them with a flower or tree to give more depth to the photo.

We visited my grandma on Tuesday for her birthday. She lives on Lake Erie in Northern Ohio. We were driving by the lake when it hit me... photo op! I rushed to the beach for about 5 minutes. I just wish the sun would've been out.


My brother and I were waiting for my Mom at the grocery. We were both bored so we took pictures of each other! I'm not a big fan of the car setting but I like his pose.


2 comments:

  1. I like the beach photo it just need the sun to come out and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first beach photo...and I like the lighting as is! She looks a little chilly and the light fits...

    ReplyDelete