I have discovered the enemy of the landscape photographer....telephone lines! They are always there when you don't want them to be. I had to really move around to get this shot without any wires in it.
This is a picture I took last week when I did the photo shoot with my siblings. I really liked the feel of the picture.
I agree with the telephone line problem!!! I saw the most beautiful tree the other day with a ton of lines in front. I thought it would make a great picture for the telephone/power company! I'm glad you used your legs and found a spot to avoid them! Good pictures, Julia!
I agree with the telephone line problem!!! I saw the most beautiful tree the other day with a ton of lines in front. I thought it would make a great picture for the telephone/power company! I'm glad you used your legs and found a spot to avoid them! Good pictures, Julia!
ReplyDelete